What I found out today. o114




There is this exercise I learned once in Italy that is used by actors in order to explore your subconscious insides. I sometimes remember it and wonder.. How many coincidences there are in your life and how many things you actually bring to yourself.
I do believe somehow that there are things that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction.
I can decide how to spend my time,
whom to interact with,
whom to share my body and life and money and energy with.
I can select what I can read and eat and study.
I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities.
I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others.

And most of all, I can choose my thoughts.




Comments

funnkin said…
For she is a lightworker for the lightworkers, the one that takes a man down to his very core self, and teaches him how to Love again from the inside out, teaching him the purity, the feeling and meaning of Love.

Her assignment, the toughest yet, to be the one to bear the grunt of many an ego, many a harsh word, or moment to help another soul to learn to grow, to live and inspire.

Heavy a burdern, to be hurt, to be rejected, to be Loved over and over again, so that boy may become man, man may become Love, and in Love they will find peace for the whole kosmos to witness...

...but she does not remember, and neither do they...

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111