What I found out today. o112



There are many things in life that you must learn over and over again. Like walking. And somehow in those moments you don't really care you've done it before, it comes to you again and it feels as exciting as it was before. Or even more!
Even Hemingway said, "All my life I've looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time."

There is always more than meets the eye.
There is always more than we dare to admit.
And it's amazing. Amazing to challenge your own limitation and your own walls (either way if they are walls in or walls out).


Amazing things happen to you when you let them happen. When you walk right into the room full of unknown people and don't feel fear.
I am learning to accept chaos. (Although I am not entirely sure whether it accepts me.)
I have learned lately that any kind of fear might be just worthy to walk straight into. It's like playing a computer game only not being as reckless! Although I dont think that death is the biggest fear we have. The biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.



P.S.

Comments

Mazi.stebuklai said…
Evelina,
This is amazing. Nobody could write better ;)
Evelina said…
Aciu, brangioji! Miela, kad skaitai, kad uzklysti cia... :)**
MiglÄ— said…
"All my life I've looked at words as though I were seeing them for the first time." kaip tik dabar.
funnkin said…
Beautifully put... like "a computer game", living is playing along to see how far you can experience and push yourself, the game of which to conquer your own fears and move towards Love. Harder than it sounds, with many obstacles in the way that try to stop us. Sometimes that very obstacle is conscious self, or ego, as I find time and time again. How does one make the distinction between the real you and the ego? One which is the love for you and all, of accepting abundance, time and all are there for you and everyone, the other believing that you are indeed limited, have no time, no good and cannot achieve what you set out to do...

Keep up the good work dear...
(though all this is easier said than done, when it is you that holds the your own subjective being as a skull in the palm of your hand...awareness is the key, to open your eyes and all to experience)
Unknown said…
"There are many things in life that you must learn over and over again"...YES, yes, yes :)
arviman said…
My dear forest witch... You´re so wise
Evelina said…
Migle,
as vis taip daznai galvoju ta pati -- kaip tik, kaip tik dabar. Nes visada -- cia ir dabar. Ir tai yra taip tobula!!!


Mindaugai -- tobuliausios pamokos, jau ismoktos, juk taip?!...


Alvaro --- Sweetie... You still remember.. :)

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111