What I found out today. o85

Life is a journey.
Some journeys bring you back. Some bring you forward. Some show you things you were too scared to see or admit and some just give you peace.
"We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity."
~P. Coelho "The Alchemist"



I am discovering that every single day and being confronted by the idea of the law of attraction. You are as good as you want to be. Especially to yourself. It's a very hard task though. Yet it's the most exciting experience -- building that kind of relationship with yourself, with the people, with the world around you!...

Comments

ievute said…
svarbiausia, do your best ir tai bus geriausia :) fainas irasas!
Mark said…
These are things I would say as well - if I had your way with words - it is as if you read my mind and express my thoughts :)

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111