What I found out today. o186


Many years ago I was listening to a great man giving a lecture about project management. He was brilliant at using very vivid examples and making it sound so much more cool than it actually was. Then he was talking about Cristopus Columbus and his project to travel to India. That project failed yet the question was a project a failure and after all if Columbus was a failure.
I often wonder about projects. About projects in life, in our moments and in dreams. After all - where is that line?! I wonder how often do we seek for something that we desire without noticing what is there to be discovered?!


When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves.
~ W. A. Ward




P.S.

Comments

Unknown said…
aaaaa...brilliant :)

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111