What I found out today. o1o9

Today I found out about discontent.
Mostly about things that makes us unhappy or gets on our nerves or makes us simply furious.
It got me thinking -- why?!

How come things that shouldn't worry us still do?!

How come even though sometimes you understand reasons you still have that unsettling feeling in your tummy and keep wondering and puzzling it in your mind?!
Is it the situation, is it the people in it, or, which I believe stroke me as the most probable answer, it's the little wounds within ourselves, all those little and sometimes bigger than little ghosts that we keep hiding even from ourselves.



The less you try fixing what's not broken and simply understanding why do you feel like you need to fix it, the more happy you end up feeling I suppose.



Today I also found out something very true about the truth:
"The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off"
~ Gloria Steinem

Comments

funnkin said…
Sometimes, the things that need fixing also need attention and energy. And should be [re]owned an confronted with / dealt with and then lovingly fixed.

We get pssed off alot with other people because of expectations unmet, and also of when characters in others really remind us of characteristics in ourselves, hence the self wounds...

It hurts because it maybe our ego being hurt, not necessarily our true selves/higher selves, as this is the perfect being of you...

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111