What I found out today. o1o2


Thank you.

Since last year I would like to keep it a little tradition...


Mom for love and always being around the phone.
Dad for status reports and quiet understanding.
Grandmother for never judging and wishing well, for pharmaceoutical lessons and teaching how to bake.
Romas for European Radio and cute voicemail messages with that never ending spirit of journalism.
Emilija for support and eyelash splashes.
Andrius for brotherly love.
Martynas for fishing lessons.
Kitty for massage and warm heart.
Sergej for still high sky and intention for speed.
Justina for bed, love, wine and for being my woman. Always.
Sandra for fashion lessons and life colour coordination.
Camilo for encounters for change and lessons for life.
Mark for lessons and challenges and love.
Jurate for constant support and understanding, for long distance closest love.
Zygintas for lessons, love and encounters with myself.
Anna for peaceful feeling of balance and engineering lessons.
Bojana for showing different kind of life and home.
Houria for l'amour et de reves.
Marija for seeing me and pictures of life.

Jelena for keys to hospitality.
Rutta for boo.
Tanya for homey feeling.
Anika for listening, hearing and best things in life.
Daniel for always being there.
Emil for patience, love and understanding.
Alvaro for happy music in my life.
Rita for peace and hot wine.
Dagija for being my little sister.
Sandra for almost being my mom.
Kristina for teaching me to think and to flow.
Kate for fashionable girly power.
Vilija for hugs and cozy lovely conversations and sushi.
Nicolas for discovery of nine life lessons.
Tien for tea and transcontinental awareness of love.
Valeria for killing me slowly.
Gillian for support and loveliest frienship.
Evelina for letters, love, sewing lessons and coffe.
Peter for hugs.
Dovile for colours and elephants.
Alina for unconditional friendship.
Migle and Fabio for showing me what love and family is.
David for reflections of the soul.
Akiko for sisterly love.
Trang for sushi and glam.
Sam for IT lessons to life.
Nicolas for watching rainbows with me and Itty.
Jolita for the most vulnerable heart.
Kalle for sense of snow.


The list is just taking a breath. Not stopping.

Comments

Unknown said…
Thank You, Evy!
Unknown said…
Tai tau ačiū Evelina.
Maria said…
Have a magic day, Evy! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o186