What I found out today. o91

Do you ever wonder about illusions of duality?! About realities of dualities?!... The miracles of mindfulness and mindful miracles happen. You only need to take a deeper breath, a longer moment to learn only if very little but honestly about yourself.

It's the little things that make big differences.
It's all about managing to find that ballance between two continents, two ideas, two needs, to desires or passions. It's about aligning with where you are and where you want to be. It's about mapping yourself and leaving that little space for the unknown, unexpected and truly miraculous!...



and, honestly, those moments of pure truth and realization are absolutely amazing. Because you wake up one morning and it's already autumn in your cup of tea!...


and yet nobody called me when September ended...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111