What I found out today. o16o



"Eighty percent of success is showing up"
~ Woody Allen


Today I am in between of ideas on if I am here and like this for a reason or if life is just a mixture of randomnessness. Sasha wrote the other day: "Everybody is on this planet to fulfil a specific task and not many succeeds before they die. This means that we're almost always in the wrong place at the wrong time for the wrong reason....."
And then again, I do believe that
the world's greatest lie is that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. We all learn lessons, we all love, dream, create, discover, smell, make friendships, try things, like things, discover things and yet in the end of the day fate is what you make of it. It's always two choices, always two options. At least for the way of looking at it..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111