What I found out today. o151



In two weeks it'll be the longest day in the year..
Do you always watch for the longest day of the year and then miss it? I always watch for the longest day in the year and then miss it.

~ The Great Gatsby


Original sin was not the apple that Eve ate, it was her belief that Adam needed to share precisely the thing she had tasted. Eve was afraid to follow her path without someone to help her, and so she wanted to share what she was feeling. Certain things cannot be shared. Nor can we be afraid of the oceans into which we plunge of our own free will; fear cramps everyone’s style. Man goes through hell in order to understand this. Love one another, but let’s not try to possess one another.
~ Paulo Coelho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111