What I found out today. o141

I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure. It’s all a question of how I view my life.
~ P.Coelho


And when you start a day listening to tango, it all appears to be quite clear ---

bajar bajar bajar
yet don't get addicted to it. Flirt with it a little, enjoy it for a moment; don't forget it's a powerful drug. yet don't make it part of your life.



Nothing is personal they say and everything is not always as it seems. I have lived so many lives and yet I am only one night old. And it's beautiful to wake up with tango in your head ---





p.s. and you can actually hear the pictures!

Comments

Tien said…
it's a morning eve way :) like this blog n miss you dearly!

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111