What I found out today. o1oo


Sometimes it is indeed awfully hard to stop. You walk and you wonder and then you, just for a moment, just for a little while, you forget to breathe.
And we'd be so less fragile, if we're made from metal
and our hearts from iron, and our minds from steel
and if we built an armor, for our tender bodies
could we love each other, would we stop to feel


And it's beautiful, once again, how life goes.
How just by looking at faces you know them mathematically. How you can put your whole life into 22 pictures and still feel too small, too lost and too lonely. At least sometimes. And then you remember -- I can be idea, my idea only for today. And it will be true.

And you know, today people can even give 12 symptoms of a femme fatale...



I would love to live like a river flows, carried by the surprise of its own unfolding.



Comments

lidiota said…
I am going to borrow this one..

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111