What I found out today. o9o

It's a world of surprises!
And lately the surprise has been -- it's really autumn!


We run and we rush and sometimes we miss to notice such amazingly beautiful and rewarding things as falling leaves or mellow rain in the streets...




The beautiful advice I got last week is really something I will try to keep in my mind and in my heart:
"The central question to answer: "who am I"... and endless process, like peeling an onion. Try to keep your walk aligned with your heart as much as possible. Do not get attached to people, love them in freedom, always staying at the center of your own life. Whatever you do...do it with tenderness, even the most tough decision."

And then, just with another moment I get mesmerized by the seagulls at the beach and the gloomy sky which is rapidly brighten by the sun!....




Comments

Sidabro said…
So - who are you?? Usually after this question next will fallow more intense and more desirable for getting answered?

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111