What I found out today. o86



Today I discovered a hopeful idea that "All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together." According to Jack Kerouac, anyways. I think it's always a challenge to thing good about yourself. I mean, seriously good. Without guilt and still keep that objective twist.

All this week, in the mornings I listen to this song about people who
makes their own computer out of macaroni pieces and it makes their thinking for them while they keep on going with their lives. The computers counted up the feelings and divided them up even:
"And it called that calculation perfect love
Didn't even know that love was bigger
Didn't even know"

...and I wonder, how many times do we actually do things like that?!...
How many times we let someone or something else calculate for us?!.
.


Comments

they cooking with the computer?

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111