What I found out today.o082



There is this line in movie called "Meet Joe Black" which is "No regrets". It's absolutely important to always remember two simple things -- keep your eyes on the ball and never regret things. Yet do everything because you want it, you feel for it and you need it. Be honest. Be bold and be brave.

People usually loose balance and focus just because of that and just because they get sucked into the whole universe that is not necessary to be even thought of.
All in all,life is pretty simple. We only mess it up and complicate ourselves because we miss that point!

Comments

Dakini said…
I think I can agree on that entirely :-)
Anna said…
I'm so proud of you. Just go ahead - do what you feel. You don't ever have to complicate yourself; never have to play a role, never have to hide.
Evelina said…
Anna, thank you sweetie! You are the best! Lots of love!

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111