What I found out today. o79

I like bold people. I really enjoy frank and honest ideas. I suppose things are sometimes easier to face when you can actually admit what is happening. I have noticed that sometime people do loose awareness. Awareness of life because they simply do try to either look too much within or just care too much about other opinions or the boxes that are there set by society. All those little and big square boxes.

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal."
~
Aleister Crowley



I was asked yesterday if I trully believe that every person come to my life with a reason. And something actually made me think for longer at that point --- what would you say!?.. Is it always worth looking for a reason or is it only enough to enjoy the people.


We're undone by each other. And if we're not, we're missing something.
~
Judith Butler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111