What I found out today. o78

Today I realized that most of the things that happen while interacting with others is actually something we are trying to deal with and to handle within ourselves.
As well as other thing that makes me even more puzzled -- in search of Destiny you often find yourself in a big need to changing yourself, changing id
eas, places, thoughts, understandings, encounters, emotions. I found a thought yesterday about the change -- you don't change by solving your problems, you solve your problems by changing.

Change is often what we fear of. It's something we are so paranoid because we never know if it's going to be better than it is now. And, yes, it's true; it's always a leap of faith. Yet -- now I have learned it -- it's always worth it if you do it from your heart.


.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111