What I found out today. o71

I must be honest, not all the attempts to think are successful in the end. Especially if it is something deep and profound; or even if it's simple and symbolic.

Therefore m
on petit manifeste for today is: I'm just a thought for a day today.



And I keep learning, I keep trying to find the questions to the answers I have and vice versa. Yesterday a friend reminded me of an old truth -- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. It's all about being able to challenge yourself, to surprise yourself and to be creative within. On the other hand, Hugh was right, Wanting to be "creative" is a bit like wanting to be loved. It's a universal desire, but for SOME REASON it's something we're embarrassed to talk about.







P.S.
"This is Edith Piaf. I just adore her. She was this marvellous Parisian woman who had such a wonderfully tragic life. She was married 3 times & each husband died in mysterious circumstances. The last one was a boxing champion and she killed him with a fork. She didn't even go to prison because in France crimes of passion are forgiven. " ~ Tamsin from My Summer of Love



P.P.S. Daar zit muziek in/////////

Comments

Hi

I saw your blog and i thought very interesting

I have a blog also

The address is www.olhardireito.blogspot.com

It is written in Portuguese but i have google translate tool

Take a look and give a opinion

I wrote a text about Amesterdam

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111