What I found out today. o59

Reality is just another point of view.
And I keep thinking how many hundreds and millions of interpretations of reality exist. I don't expect to know the number. I don't even expect there is one...
Afterall, the thing that matters most -- keeping up with your own reality and your own points of view.


That brings me back to Japan where I realised that reality is very irrelevant.




Nothing teaches you more than experiences. I went to Japan knowing very little about life and even less about myself and yet I can't explain what exactly happened but I came different. I guess it was the first time when I felt irrelevance of reality so sharply and so deeply. Life is what you make of it. I came back knowing more secrets and having less opinions. I have learned to walk slowly and look deeper. I have learn of traquility and of city haze. I know now that sometimes you only need silence to say so much.... I know about pain, and I don't think any of us can speak frankly about pain until we are no longer enduring it. All in all, I have been reminded once again that in order to stay the same you have to always change.


Water never waits. It changes shape and flows around things, and finds the secret paths no one else has thought about. ~ Mameha, "Memoirs of a Geisha"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111