What I found out today. o39

Today I woke up with a beautiful feeling of snoozing. You know, when you put your alarm away and you know you wont fall back to sleep but still want to enjoy few moments of -- yes -- snoozing...
And it made me think: how many times a person, just like a snake, has to shed the skin and go through the changes?!

You know what -- I think its a constant state (if you don't get stuck, of course!).


Of course, I am not perfect (du-uh) nor I would like to be, to be honest. I am not a gift - even though I don't smoke, I like a glass of good wine now and again, I ended up having my own opinions, I like my private space, and, I realized, mostly I would go for a nice bubble bath instead of a big glitzy party with people with all the same lines and same chit-chats.

I keep my right to keep on changing and take everyone as a process - not as an end product.

I found out that I still think that self-critisism is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself. And the only way to deal with any fear - to face it.





--- I found out today that some days are good at just stopping with everything you are busy with, taking a breath and doing something else. How refreshing is that?!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111