What I found out today. o31

I figured this should put a smile to certain female friends of mine:

"Well behaved women rarely make history."
-Laurel Thatcher Birch




Ghosts, stories, new friends, enlightenment?.... what else happen on the trains?! Isn't it always little things that make all the things worth meanwhile, fills up the days and heads..?! I read this quote today:

"Charles {Eames} said that the first step in designing a lamp (or anything) was not to ask how it should look--but whether it should even be. He always started fresh from the beginning. He showed us how to develop principles rather than follow formulas."
- Corita Kent (from Learning By Heart)

....and I thought... isn't it how designing our own lifes goes like?!... It's pretty simple and nothing ground-shaking, I know but sometime little things.... you know. And then again, as Schopenhauer said, "When you look back on your life, it looks as though it were a plot, but when you are into it, it's a mess: just one surprise after another. Then, later, you see it was perfect."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111