What I found out today. o28

My formula for living is quite simple:


I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night.
In between, I occupy myself as best I can.






And yes, believe in miracles, and wait for love letters, job offers, ideas, projects, sunsets, smiles, hugs, millions of good thoughts, warm bubbles, tea, drawings, fabulous gallery openings, amazing people, butterflies in my stomack, candy and cookies, long soulful chats, holding hands, getting warm, good films and brilliant music, long walks........................ all those things I try to catch in between.

Comments

Unknown said…
"quite simple", but (!) genial (as somebody said) ;)
Nicolas said…
I think we can share some of these .... ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111