What I found out today. o14



It's almost full moon.....

Sometimes I used to think that there are so many things that happen without us knowing about it and since there are so many prejudice around the full moon, its tricky. Prejudice is an interesting thing really. There used to be a believe... (maybe still is) that some turn to warevolfs during the full moon and the vampires become more active. I try to just stick to the idea that if the moon is able to influence oceans, there should be something there since a human being is composed of so much water...




Another thing I found out today - some questions can not be answered by google... Sadly as it sounds :)))




Oh, and last but not least, I am going to an introduction to a Dutch Health Care System :) Sounds funny weird and disturbing at the same time, huh...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111