What I found out today. o12



I am getting younger!
This is a sort-of scientific way to check that out but don't really trust me on that. The thing is that since few years personnel in different stores, somehow especially in France, approach me by saying "madam" and yet yesterday I was for once approached like "miss" in one store and then "mademoiselle". Since I don't use such, I can't praise any anti-wrincle cream or anything though.

I am sort of done with Facebook. Yes, my friends... as sad as it is :)



Oh, I still get a bit disturbed by all those people with black coloured faces and big golden earings (talk about style!..or lack of it for that matter). Nice way to release your inhabitions but still a bit disturbing being my first Sinterklaas! Foreigners must be warned for stuff like that upon entering the Netherlands!

Quote of the day:

That's the key to having it all: stop expecting it to look like what you thought it was going to look like.
Cindy Chupakc, Sex and the City, Plus One Is The Loneliest Number, 2002


Comments

Anonymous said…
A matter of context, though - masturbation can be very sexy during sex, so... I wouldn't blame facebook - if used properly ;)))

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111