What I found out today. o11


Indeed, it's amazing how life goes. I got a message from my mom saying that distance is just an illusion.

How absolutely true is that?!
A fascinating thing I have discovered - I have WLAN on my mobile phone. Call me naive, call me old-fashioned, call me absolutely ignorant to all
the IT miracles but this stuff truly fascinates me! :)

A quote of the day comes from a man who recently landed in my dream the other night... (What on earth... still can't figure out how the sub-consciousness works!!!):
Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111