What I found out today. oo7


First of all, I found out that it is European Antibiotic Awareness Day today. Pretty cool though apparently it is beging ignored in Lithuania. Wonder why...

I also found out that it is actually a bit challening to find
stuff everyday. Because sometimes one just wants to be lazy and observe the rain. And not draw any conclusions. Just to watch. You know.. Simple. Because does it mean that the world stops when we go to sleep and we will be less smart if we stop being pro-active?! I guess it would in a long term although I appreciate to stop now and again. Drink tea and watch rain drops on a semi-clean window.
Its Thanksgiving next week....

It was snowing in Lithuania yesterday!

My poor little memory card in my pink camera died. Sadly. Without even making any sounds... :( therefore this picture is from the weekend in Amsterdam.

Last and not least, its weird to notice that since I moved to the Netherlands people never get tired asking me if and what I am smoking!!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111