What I found out today. oo1


It's my second day in the Netherlands.

I found out today that sometimes nice things can't really be planned much in advanced. I met a friend I haven't seen for two years (during those he even managed to become a father of two!) and simply plan it all in 15 minutes which meant we met 5 minutes before he had to board a plane. It was short but sweet.

I also found out that people here are not so keen on chit chatting and such.

I almost found out how to use a copy slash scanning slash printing slash slash slash machine in the office. Keyword here being almost.

Discovered where the tax office is. Got a meeting there in a week. P.S. doorman at the tax office seemed to be cutely used to the clueless foreigners ;)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111