What I found out today. o159

Once again, life is about moments, about tearing yourself out of the usual, picking up a little peace of puzzle you find on the pavement, doing origami cranes and dreaming all the way through on hot summer nights. It's about letting go and letting be. It's about breathing, blue skies, good music, smiles, bubbles, dreams.
Wait?
Am I forgetting something?
Love. Society. Friends. Coffee cups. Austrian mountain fairies and deep lake zombies. New encounters and old anxieties...
What you waiting for?
I wake up every morning. Cup of tea. Cup of sky. Handfuls of smiles. Mascara and I can touch clouds with my eyelashes (or at least thats what I was promised by the commercial). Thank you. Give me more. Always more, more intensive. Yes, please.

Comments

Mazi.stebuklai said…
Pasaulis būtų nykus be tavo įrašų!!! Aš visada kažkur netoliese, šalia, vienu įkvėpimu perskaitau - mėgaujuos ;)

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111