What I found out today. o129





No matter what kind of journeys you choose, they bring you somewhere. And you must be also aware of the beginnings of those journeys. As the King from Alice in Wonderland said, "Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop." The perfect circle. The perfect cycle.
I also smile to myself about the fact that no matter how many times you will be walking the same path, it's always smells and feels in a new way, with a new lessons to be learned and taught. And the most important of all is a journey to ourselves.



Lately I found out that the best way to travel is to let it go. To let it fly, let it soar... I found out that a certain way to go wrong from the very beginning is to think you control it.


If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, dont you think that we might see each other once or twice?
~ R. Bach





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o186