What I found out today. o128



Today I found out that publishing a book is such an exciting and rewarding process. And it's like a snowball - keeps on rolling! I also wonder how much and how wonderfully everything evolved since 2007 when Itty was born.

"If they tell you it is bad and you still think in your soul that what you wrote is good, -if you find that you still believe what you wrote and feel it and it is true to you, then you must stand by it. And it might help to think of Beethoven who was stone deaf, and people said he made all those discords in his music because he could not hear correctly. But Beethoven knew that he intended those discords. He stood by them against the whole world. But you can see that this could not have been easy."




" If you will practice being fictional for a while, you will understand that fictional characters are sometimes more real than people with bodies and heartbeats."
~R. Bach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111