What I found out today. o126



Funny enough today I finally and really realized why people have kids.

I never really thought it could be that simple really. And that is beautiful...they say motherhood is about accepting limitations of time and energy that stretch beyond you. Even if it feels like it can consume you.
Search on and hold on to your true self; to loose that what kinds of mother you can be.?!
Things are always changing.


No matter how much you want them to stay the same.


.
.
.



Thats the fact.




So seize your days!
Nor for anything else but those little moments that matter.
Feel fortunate.
And feel good.
Because chances are good...



...for you to actually be!!!



Comments

Mazi.stebuklai said…
:) Kai kalbam apie vaikus, visad norisi nusišypsoti.

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111