What I found out today. o122


“I can choose either to be a victim of the world or an adventurer in search of treasure.
It’s all a question of how I view my life.”

~Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes



I have found out today that some days little things are actually not so little in the end. I have learned yet again that once you decide something and stick to it, and actually try to do something about it, it works! And it's amazing!
Sometimes curiousity is the best way to move forward.

Change is the only constant. And yet you still must have time for moments of peace just to watch clouds flow and to touch someone or something ever so lightly.

Comments

Mazi.stebuklai said…
You`re and your posts are increadible, you know? :):*

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111