What I found out today. o1o1




Sometimes all you need to do is open your eyes and let everything go. Everything is perfect as it is. If you want to feel that moment, that every here and every now within every single cell of your body, every single molecule. You can only cross that ocean when you dare to loose the shore from your sight.

"the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..."
- Jack Kerouac, On the Road, Part 1, Ch. 1


Yet how dangerous can be an open heart?!
How do you find yourself free?!
Free to think, free to act.
To dare. To dare to be.

I am learning to appear evanescent, at the dawning of the day. Within my body and soul…
I am learning to convey the joy of living and loving in the moment.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111