What I found out today. o83



I found out lately about the Mayan calendar. More information can be found here yet for me it was absolutely amazing to participate in the celebration of the Day out of Time. Guess what -- the new year is the year of a yellow seed. If normally I would believe that every single day and single year is a key to your own new beginning and a great continuation of perceiving your dreams, this is yet another reason to think so.
And it's brilliant!

And, just to quote Oprah, cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right!


P.S. Just to share something that made me think and smile:

Comments

Tien said…
Indeed I went through a crisis at work today and realized what an idiot i always am :)

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o186