What I found out today. o77

Life happens when you least expect it. I am constantly reminded I am loved. It's absolutely beautiful. It's beautiful because --- love is.



And then I learn things about reconciliation, friendship and relationship circles. I discover ideas I was so used to be running from -- ideas of patience, of looking through facts and words sometimes. Ideas of seeing through the heart.
And then it strikes me - it's about two choices. It's all about yes and no. You either choose to be happy or choose to be miserable; either full of ideas or numb; either able to remain calm or panic; either feel happy with what you've got or always moan about the lack of something; And the list goes on.

I have also learned about idea of letting go. About the same idea of farewell --


About the idea of, first of all for yourself, making ties easier to cut. Making promises and looking forward to the realisations.
I was born in a country that doesnt exist any more. I come from a country that not that people are actually heard of and yet I come with the things that can be universal for life --

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111