What I found out today. o73


Today I have learned about coming together with yourself. And --- about sometimes leaving everything for a moment. Just taking a breath. Hence, I've learned th
at there are many ways, many alleys and many thoughts that in the end lead you to the final destination and in many case it's never known in advance. Not to us anyways. I have also learned that freedom is not the absence of commitments. It is the ability to choose -- and commit myself to -- what is best for me. I have learned to let go and don't wallow in pain. As much as it is a teaching tool and something that scars you, it's always better to learn ways to free yourself from it. Pain may show you that you are on the right way but it should also remind you that it isn't the only way.



...suffering occurs when we want other people to love us in the way we imagine we want to be loved, and not in the way that love should manifest itself - free and untrammelled, guiding us with its force and driving us on.
~Paulo Coelho, 'Zahir'




p.s. Never forget this:
Stop being who you were and become what you are!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111