What I found out today. o6o



We are the makers of music and the dreamers of dreams, said once Willy Wonka, a fabulous fiction by Roald Dahl. How often do we remember that? How often do we fall in love with the dreams we have and how much we want it to happen.


From time to time it's fun to close our eyes, and in that dark say to ourselves, 'I am the sorcerer, and when I open my eyes I shall see a world that I have created, and for which I and only I am completely responsible.' Slowly then, eyelids open like curtains lifting stage-center. And sure enough, there's our world, just the way we've built it.




Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, but not a drop to drink --- yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111