What I found out today. o63


"the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones that never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn..." ~ Jack Kerouac, On the Road, Part 1, Ch. 1


I want to has all the life to all it's fullest. I want to love and to be loved; to not be tortured by anxiety; to be happy; that people are dear to me would be happy; to be healthy; to hug my mother; to hug my father; to not be in fear; to speak English better; to speak Russian better; to work at something I really like; to go to Wood Stock (not by myself though); finally figure out which colour is the best for my hair; to drink some red wine with a friend; to be a Gurman; real French breakfast; I want to live in a house with a garden and a flat with a balcony and a big bathtub; I want to dream; blue dress; in line skates; to have perfect communication skills; to chit chat; to learn of perfect project presentation and negotiation; to start studying again; to have good eye-sight; to travel to Norwegian fiord's and seaside; to have a lot of time for travels and writing letters; to have people to write letters to; not feel hunger; to be good at reiki; to meet someone amazing; a cat; to be healthy and irresistible to diseases; to buy dark blue stockings; new fabulous lingerie; to ride a motorcycle; to have a cup of tea with You; airy chocolate; to learn not to be scared of myself; to worry less; to climb into a big tree (and to go down by myself!); to not so deeply react to other people jokes/ mockery/ slander; to make love; to doubt less; to keep trusting people; to swim in a clean water; to trust myself; to sing; comfortable and beautiful shoes; white teeth; to read at least seven books this month; to be caring and good to others; to loose some weight; to have a nude picture taken; to have a tattoo done; to be able to run in the rain and dance with someone; to keep on going with my life and saying every morning: 'good morning, life, I love you"; to be hugged; to hug; to smile; to go back to Japan; to have my own business; to not be forgotten by friends; not forget friends;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o186