What I found out today. o58

"Art is a means to acquiring an investigative activity. I don't know if you can necessarily change things in a broad sense. You can make yourself aware of the possibilities; it is important to do that"
~Bruce Nauman





Have you ever been wondering of what it feels like to be coming back to places you used to call home? Does it make you feel happy, lucky, sad, nostalgic, hopeful... or maybe simply nothing. That can happen. I am sure.
When I return to those places, I always remember words of Nelson Mandela: There is nothing like returning to a place that reminds unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
I have also discovered lately that the best travels are those, that bring you back to yourself.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111