What I found out today. o57



... I was reminded today that all the things that happen to your life are actually coming there because you choose them to come there. And I won't quote well known words by R. Bach but I will just say this: what we all need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.

And here I wonder... what did I choose within these years I have been walking Earth and other little places of the Universe....
I chose to live. I chose to love. I chose to be always trying to be excellent (to myself and to others). I chose not to judge. I chose to discover and share that with others. I chose to be quiet. I chose to listen (since we have two ears and one mouth for a reason...). I chose to be sensitive, caring, hard working, truthful. I chose to make the best out of the body I have been given and to love it. I chose to be open (since minds, like parachutes, function best when open!)
I chose to let myself learn from mistakes. I chose to understand that everything that comes my way has a pretty good reason why it's there.
I chose to love and to risk with and for it. Because love is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111