What I found out today. o56



"The spell was broken. My uncle learned to laugh, and I learned to cry. The secret garden is always open now. Open, and awake, and alive. If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden."
~ Maria in "The Secret Garden" /1993//

I have learned today that sometimes in order to understand the world around you, you must look deep inside of yourself to get there. Sometimes the longest journeys are for shortest distances and sometimes, just sometimes, we are absolutely lucky to have someone, that very special someone, to hold a hand and to keep us company.

"El Ahora es todo lo que tienes. Tus talentos son las herramientas para construir el sueño de tu vida, para ayudar al propósito de tu alma a que se convierta en uno junto con los propósitos de otras personas." ~El Poder del Propósito del libro Nueve Poderes para Transformar tu Vida

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111