What I found out today. o29



It’s a little funny how life goes indeed. And it keeps surprising me. And that makes me happy. To certain point since as Holly Golightly said, "I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead". When you stop wondering and take everything for granted, you loose a little bit of yourself... bit by bit you grow bored. And thats the form of growing old I suppose.


Holly Golightly: You know those days when you get the mean reds?
Paul Varjak: The mean reds, you mean like the blues?
Holly Golightly: No. The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling?
Paul Varjak: Sure.





Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
Bertrand Russell



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o186