What I found out today. o25




"All what we are is result of what we have thought", Buddha.

I love this quote. It really summarises everything I am trying to think of lately. Nevermind the people. Nevermind the circumstances. You are in your own world and that's the only thing that should be important. To be inlined with what you wish for...



This morning is already fun - beautiful rain reminding me both of Denmark (cycling in the rain, etc) and Lituhuania. All you can do is ignore it and create your own sunshine. Like Tom Waits sand, "you got to lie to me baby"... Uh-huh.

I also overheard (well, I am sorry, it's hard not to when its like right there...!!!) my colleague using expression something like 'banana shaped' missunderstanding. I am telling you, I have so much to learn in this office! ;]



Another thought that came to me today very randomly: YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF....



Comments

Nicolas said…
I can explain the banana shaped ... or banana peel ... well .. it goes better after a glass of wine

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o186