What I found out today. o21


Every single time I go "awww...". Life has so many ways, so many unexpected turns and U-turns. And, I must admit, it is indeed amazing. Not because you feel like you are in a carnival every day (not the worst thing.. though might get confusing with time) but also because it is absolutely making you blink and smile and just remember that every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you.

and,
There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go..


awww... ;]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111