What I found out today. o17

Today I am discovering beauty of miracles and memories.. People say that one shouldn't linger for too long within the past and even Oogway in Kungfu Panda said, "You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." And I love it although I still like sometimes to let my mind go wonder touching all the beautiful things that warm my heart up until now.


Perhaps the rule is there are no rules?!

Everything stops being miraculous as soon as you are trying to find all the reasons. ...people come in and out of your life sometimes for a day, sometimes for longer and all of them make you what you are. You can't separate these people out of you. That's why maybe you don't have to look at them so harshly because they have affected you...

Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt.*
[Julius Caesar, Gallis Wars, 3.18.2]









If our friendship depends on things like space and time, then when we finally overcome space and time, we've destroyed our own brotherhood! But overcome space, and all we have left is Here. Overcome time, and all we have left is Now. And in the middle of Here and Now, don't you think that we might see each other once or twice?
R.Bach "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"


* Generally human beings freely believe what they want (to believe).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111