What I found out today. o15



And so we meet again, dear diary,
I remember today something that I keep forgetting: getting bored is just a form of growing old.

Pink diamonds are so much more expensive than all the rest! The biggest mine in the world is in Australia.


Few thoughts for the day:

I accept chaos. I am not sure whether it accepts me. I know some people are terrified of the bomb. But then some people are terrified to be seen carrying a modern screen magazine. Experience teaches us that silence terrifies people the most. Bob Dylan

It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power. Alan Cohen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111