What I found out today. oo5




This morning I cought myself thinking how much distance actually distance people and how quickly we forget the ones we just couldn't be without?! Indeed, it sounds banal and such a cliche but oh well, banal is Chaikovsky strangleing the swan, isn't it ?!
I would love to be able to tell people that time is not the way that we should measure love or distance. Time is something we have not and therefore it has nothing to do with love or its expressions. And it makes me sad when I get told that I shouldn't miss or shouldn't feel like telling people that I love them. Because then it will get too many, too often, too much. Well, does it?! Maybe love should be like a Birkin bag - always in style?!

The other day I was reading an interview with a refugee from Somalia who ended up to be a world-known super model. She said one thing that stayed with me - people who travel a lot learn quickly that you must appreciate every moment and let people in because you never know how long you will have them arround.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111