What I found out today. oo3.1


Today, once again, I found out that language is the source of misunderstandings. Just like in the book called "Little Prince". There its a talk about taming someone.... "You must be very patient," replied the fox. "First you will sit down at a little distance from me-- like that-- in the grass. I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing. Words are the source of misunderstandings. But you will sit a little closer to me, every day..."


We spend some much time looking for words and even more time looking for the right words.. It doesn't matter how many languages you know and how well you know how to express yourself, in the end, sometimes it just doesnt work... And you get stuck thinking that, indeed, words are the source of misunderstandings.

And thats what I found out tonight.

Goodnight.

Comments

funnkin said…
I never understood why you gave me the book the little prince. Now I understand.

Indeed, words are the greatest source of misunderstanding, as I learnt the hard way.

Maybe if I stop barking and start to listen more inside, and be still again, the little fox will stop running away,

and yes I agree, you never know how much time you have with someone, but at the same time we make time and have to give time.

As again, you have taught me. Of the wise things I now am only starting to understand...

Popular posts from this blog

What I found out today. o112

What I found out today. o74

What I found out today. o111